Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Someone made my life just a little bit easier today

and it didn't take much.

I had to pee, which I have been told happens to all of us on a somewhat frequent basis.

I walked into a place and asked to use the restroom and the guy simply hooked his thumb and said, "Thataway, third door down".

Cool! In a minute business was taken care of.

A couple of weeks ago I did the same thing somewhere else and I got a ration of this "Are you a customer" crap. It was at a place I had done business at several times before.

I explained that I had shopped there before, but I didn't need anything today.

No dice. Not buying anything? Can't use the rest room.

I won that one.

I told the guy to get a mop, as if I couldn't use the restroom I woud wet my pants right here and on the spot.

He started to call my bluff, but when he saw me suck in a breath and relax, he reconsidered. I got to use the rest room, as he decided it would be a lot easier than having to mop up a quart of urine.

Still, I'm not going to shop there again.

Enough is enough.

Who needs people like that?

my other blog is:

http://piccolosbutler.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment