Tuesday, May 10, 2011

This is just a bunch of stuff that was on my blog worksheet that I started but

Did not complete. I just decided to post it here to clean up my work sheet.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++=
================================
I have a general nature about me to try and make things a little better than they are.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+====================================
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ =========================================
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Most of my friends are dead.

I'm a fugitive from the law of averages.

My mid twenties and thirties were pretty hard on me friend wise. One night when I was about thirty-five I laid in the rack of my sailboat and started thinking. It wasn't pretty. I had a mild meltdown of sorts the following day, a nice long crying jag.

I was thirty-five and had been to well over fifty funerals and memorial services and only about a half-dozen weddings. Life was completely backwards for me.

Now, having a backwards life was something I was used to because it was tumultous in general to say the least, but this part of it was not funny at all. It was just damned sad.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
=============================
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++=


I am trying to find out what happened to my old Boy Scout troop and I'll be damned if I can't even find references to it on Google. How can a Boy Scout troop in an old , well established New England neighborhood fall off the face of the earth?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
=======================================

One of the things you have to do is to try and be fair and honest when you write a blog like this.

OK, you don't have to. You can be as biased as you want, but your credibility goes to hell in a hand basket rather quickly. Then again I suppose you can develop a readership of total bigots and do well.


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I found something that I could get into real mischief with on eBay.

For $200 plus $100 shipping I could have bought a pretty good Chinese military radio set that is New in Box.

It wouldn't take me much to get it on the air and the frequency range covers a few ham bands.

Too bad it wasn't a Japanese radio set.

I can picture myself sending Morse code to the Japanese Self-Defense Forces telling them I was still standing by awaiting orders out on some remote Pacific Island somewhere.

I'd bet you could drive them nuts.

There's Piccolo sitting on top of some hill in the unexplored part of New Guinea eating rice out of a helmet sending out morse code asking when they are coming.

In a way it's funny, in a way it isn't. Some Japanese held out for years and from what I gather the last one appeared in the 80s.

Still, it's sure make the authorities wonder.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+====================================
+++++++++++++++++++====+++++++++========
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


my other blog is: http://officerpiccolo.blogspot.com/ http://piccolosbutler.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment