Wednesday, May 25, 2011

This was an odd day for me.

I wanted to start in on hard liquor shortly after I woke up, which I do maybe once every other decade or so, if then.

I didn't, of course, but it is not a good sign that I wanted to.

I took my frustration outside and redid the driveway and it looks pretty good. I still feel frustrated, but the driveway looks OK and I am not going to wake up all brain blistered tomorrow.

Maybe I'll wake up in a better mood tomorrow.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++=

It's started.

As soon as a guy gets something like a ham radio license there seems to be a deluge of people that are either trying to sell you or give you things you neither want nor can use.

I have been offered either for free or to buy a bunch of worthless CB radios and a bunch of things out of garages and barns that even the person offering it has no clue as to what is is or does.

Years ago when I got my captain's license some clown that was the friend of a friend of a friend knocked on my door and offered me an old Navy yard tug to fix up. Of course, he acted like all it needed was a coat of paint and I'd be in the tugboat business.

I suppose that if I got a license to fly an ultralight someone would drop by and offer me a good deal on a slightly used B-52 bomber.


my other blog is: http://officerpiccolo.blogspot.com/ http://piccolosbutler.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment