Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Tomorrow mawnin' I is offa dis pig boat

and headed off into the sunset wif a big smile on my face.

What is neat about it is that when I go home I quite often do get to ride into the sunset because the direction I head to go home is west. Of course, I often get home in the summer before it gets dark but you can pretty much figure that during the winter months I get to ride off into the sunset.

Ta da dump to da dump ta da dump, dump, dump. Hi-Ho, Silver, away!

As Piccolo goes gallopping home.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
=======================================

Next trip posts will be spotty.


I have just gotten orders from above transferring myself and my unit to an area of known darkness in reference to internet and cell service.

The blog will be spotty at best, but I will write a post a day as usual, but I will only be able to post them when we arrive in an area where we have internet service.

This will last for a scheduled period of about two months.

That is all.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++





my other blog is: http://officerpiccolo.blogspot.com/ http://piccolosbutler.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment