Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Good morning from some fleabag in Philly

I am now up and will report in shortly.

I have already gotten the word that my chances of getting internet service this trip are going to be a little iffy.

If this is the case I will write a post a day and put them up when I get the chance.

Last summer was this way when I was down in the Gulf cleaning up BPs little mess.

WHich reminds me.

Everyone uses oil, yet they expect people to produce millions and millions of barrels of the stuff without spilling one drop.

Get over it.

The very fact that so much is wrestled out of the ground and so little is spilled is nothing less than a miracle.

Yet people go through the roof when an oil company spills some.

Get over it. It IS going to happen. It is the price you pay for being able to have oil to use.

No 'Yeah, but'. It is simply the cost of human endeavor. Mistakes get made,

Get over it,


my other blog is: http://officerpiccolo.blogspot.com/ http://piccolosbutler.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment