Sunday, November 11, 2012

Uncle Sam wants YOU

for the Free $hit Army.




Every army needs a unit or army designation and I suppose the Free $hit Army is no exception. Just about every unit in the military has their distinctive unit patches. On a website I frequent, some wag suggested having a little contest of sorts to design a patch for the FSA and here are a couple of results.

It is highly likely that someone is going to produce one of the winners in the form of patches, stickers and/or ball caps. If/when this comes about I will post here where this stuff can be gotten.

Incidentally, someone suggested that you get a free sticker if you can produce reasonable proof that you paid income taxes and that members of the FSA have to pay cash for these. I like his sense of humor. He's right. Just flip the old EBT card over, buy a grape for a nickel and take your $349.95 change in cash and you, too can afford to proudly adorn your uniform with a FAS patch. Act now! Supplies are limited!


Here's one for dress uniforms


Here's another for dress uniform possibilities. Think of how spiffy yu'll look with your dress uniform on.






This one is for tactical uniforms.  The 'Chicago' can be changed to fit your location.



This one would make a nice cap badge



Accessorize with a nice FSA cell phone, compliments of the suckers that work for a living.


Nothing like telling the world of your membership in the FSA llike a colorful bumper sticker. Show the world that you are proud to be a parasitic mooch on society!

Check up here every so often and I'll let you know where these can be found.

Compliments of Piccolo's Hash, proud taxpaying supporter of the Free $shit Army.

I wish I could say more but I have to get back to work because the FSA is counting on me for financial support.


my other blog is: http://officerpiccolo.blogspot.com/ http://piccolosbutler.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment