Tuesday, July 16, 2013

In this morning's paper I just read where Eric Holder is going to pursue the Martin case

which just frosts my ass to no end.

Treyvon Martin was killed during the commission of a violent felony and Eric Holder wants to get justice for the little thug.

Justice has already been served.  George Zimmerman lawfully defended himself and in the process killed Martin. I fail to see where dragging Zimmerman through federal court is going to do anyone any good.

Zimmerman has already been through enough. A jury of Floridians has acquitted him. Let it rest.

The one thing I can not understand is why so many people are seeking justice for a person that was killed during the commission of a violent felony.

I get sick and tired of watching people stick up for thugs. Both Jesse and Fat AL Sharpton are famous for it. I have never seen either of those two stick up for someone that wasn't dirty as hell.

Holder is going to have a pretty hard time because the FBI has already given Zimmerman a pretty clean bill of health. Holder has already had the G-men investigate the holy hell out of Zimmerman and found no signs of him being a racist. Incidentally, being a racist isn't a crime.

Still, I suppose the powers that be can likely trump up something and badger a jury into making something stick.

I suppose there is a federal anti-littering law and Zimmerman didn't police his brass after he fired the shot.

I just wish that people could see this for what it is. It is a simple case of a thug being killed in self defense while committing a violent felony.

If anyone ought to be tried it is Treyvon's parents for not raising him right in the first place.




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html

No comments:

Post a Comment