Saturday, July 13, 2013

weeding came to a screeching f***ing halt yesterday

after I tipped over a yellow jacket's nest. I got stung once and beat a hasty retreat and plotted.

I was out of lawn mower fuel so straight to the gas station and I filled up an extra 2 liter pop bottle and plotted my revenge. I returned home to recon the area and located the underground hideaway.

I stuffed the neck of the bottle down the hole, let it empty and struck a match ending the reign of terror of Local 16, Amalgamated Yellow Jacketed Stingers of the Ass of Humanity.

Today my hand is a bit swollen but going down so it's gloves and weed removal time and a quickie re-graveling of the gravel driveway. That won't take too long as 95% of the work will be done by the guy delivering the gravel. He'll spread it for me to a certain degree and I'll fine tune it.

I am scheduled tonight to set up a rig in the front yard and let the kid across the street learn to run it. He's a sharp kid and old enough to get a license. Part of being an old man is making time to teach the younger ones and this kid should make a pretty good radio operator. He's the kid that sometimes drinks iced tea out of my half-gallon Jim Beam bottle and gets Nebby Larry all upset.

I also get after his father to teach him to shoot, which he is learning to do. I'd like to steal the kid and take him to the Small Arms Firing School at Camp Perry. Liberals be damned.

I got into hot water with a liberal yesterday that had decided to take on the cause of the poor. I told her the poor do nothing for us but drag us all down and that there was enough work out there so they could take care of themselves. She got pissed off but it is true.



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html

No comments:

Post a Comment