Saturday, October 4, 2014

Another government study :/

So Uncle gave someone a grant so they can study and find out if obese teenage chicks don't have the social skills to find dates.

What a joke! 

Why not just save the money and ask a teenage guy a couple simple questions and be done with it.

"Hey, there's Betty Big Butt over there, Jimmy. How come you don't ask her out?" 

He will likely say something like "Because she's a fat pig." and that will end that right then and there.

Like it or not, appearance goes a long way. 

Over the years I have met any number of obese women and no matter how smart they are or what social skills they have they are going to have problems getting dates. It is because they are not as physically attractive as women that are not packing extra weight.

I also read where obese women are more likely to engage in risky sexual behavior. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out. They do it to attract men.

Yes, it really IS that simple.

Now that we have figured out why fat chicks don't get as many dates as hotties how's about we send me HALF the money they allotted for the big study and we call it good.

On the other hand, I suppose everyone will get upset seeing me pocket the money so I suppose I'll just give Uncle my wisdom for free.

Then again maybe they ought to let the study run because the American public can use a good laugh. I can only imagine what a joint venture between government and academia is going to produce when the results come in.









To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment