Thursday, October 2, 2014

So today is Driver's License Picture Day and I'm ready.

I haven't shaved in about 10 days and I have a white T-shirt and orange jump suit out of the closet where it sat since my last picture 4 years ago.

I just was out in the driveway and a neighbor stopped on their way to work. He took one look at me and simply said, "God! You look like hell! What happened this last tour?"

"Nothing. I'm just getting ready for my new driver's license picture," I replied.

"I'll swing by after work to check it out," he said.

I'm going to go in early and have it done and the second I leave DMV I am going straight to Vladmir's barber shop for a shave!






To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment