Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Shoot the hostage.



One of the tricks some women keep up their sleeves is they turn on the water works when things don't go their way.

Most men are a sucker for this tactic. I'm not. The reason is because I see it for what it is. I've seen this before over the years and I generally do not let a woman or for that matter, anyone else get away with it.

I am not talking about when there is a serious reason for being legitimately upset. I am talking about a woman using tears to get her own way or squirm out of something.

I have somewhat of a 'shoot the hostage' mentality to begin with. If you shoot the hostage you take away the thing someone is hiding behind. Generally I take the same attitude towards blackmail, too. Then again if you accuse me of something I'll generally admit that I did something worse.

Anyway, it was a few years ago when some woman at a party started running her mouth about how the NRA was this and the NRA was that. One of the things she said is that the members were anti-Semitic.

I reached into my pocket and pulled out my wallet and showed her an NRA membership and let her prattle on and accuse me of being anti-semitic. When she did that I pulled out my JPFO membership card. I stuck it in her face.

"Never again!" I said. 

Her eyes opened wide as she looked for an escape route. Cornered, she tried her female option. She started crying and wept, "I didn't know you were Jewish," She wailed.

Of course, I never said I was but I didn't have to tell her that. Over the years I have let people think all sorts of things.

A lot of men will do anything to get a woman like that to stop crying. They get all mushy inside. Because I see it for what it is, I don't. I simply poured on the coal and really got on her case. When she saw the waterworks were not going to work she stopped instantly.

Because I see the waterworks for what it is I am somewhat immune to it. It is nothing more than an evil trick some women learn at an early age as a trick to get their way.

Over the years I have had a number of men tell me that they are a sucker for female tears. They admit they cave in and give anything away just to get a woman to stop. I tell them not to avoid it, but to embrace it. It means that you have scored a victory. It is the last gasp before they raise the white flag.

Any line GI knows that when when you have the enemy getting ready to cave in that you go in for the kill. The waterworks is nothing more than a last ditch maneuver. When it starts you fix bayonets and charge.

When you know that you can easily become immune to it. After a while you learn not to get all mushy inside and cave in to it. You learn to attack it with cruelty. It makes it stop. Sometimes cruelty can be a kindness.

I didn't let this woman off the hook. I demanded an apology for calling me anti-semitic and got one. 

A couple of people chided me about the incident and as usual I had people call me cruel and others said they liked my style. One guy asked me how I could be that way and confessed that he couldn't stand women crying. 

I explained to him that the waterworks is nothing more than another way of taking advantage of someone's inner kindness. 

"Am I generally a kind person?" I asked.

"That you are," he said. "You go out of your way to be a good guy. When my back went out you really went out of the way to help. You did everything to help and then more."

"Have you ever seen what happens when my kindness gets taken advantage of?" I asked.

"You become brutal," he said.

"There it is." I replied. "I saw her trying to take advantage of my good nature. Hence the bayonet charge."

I suppose she might try the waterworks on someone else but you can bet your ass she won't try that trick on me again. She found out that it won't work on me.



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment