Sunday, February 14, 2016

That woman in the checkout was HOT!

Damned straight she was!

Wow! Tight, firm, well dressed and very well put together.

But she'll soon learn that no matter how hot and sexy she is, it won't be very long for the guy she was with to get tired of her bitchy attitude.

I actually had to change registers because I was biting my tongue.

I wanted to tell her that no matter how hot and sexy she is, that she might as well not plan on having a decent relationship with anyone because they will eventually grow tired of her shit.

Something to think about.



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment