Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Today will be a pretty busy one.

I will likely be running all over hell today because things have stacked up.

I gotta bring some chow into the horse pistol for a friend that is supposed to gain some weight. He's gotten too skinny and although the hospital people are feeding him well he could use a little help.

Then I have to show something I plan on selling and I won't get into that here even though it is a legitimate deal.

After that I am on guard duty as I am going to be the 'door opener and closer' for my neighbor. She has to work and needs some plumbing done. I worked on her sink yesterday with a remarkable lack of success. It is the first time I have not been able to unblock a stoppage. 

The headache is that there are too many bend in the piping and I can't seem to get a snake to pass through.

A lot of these older house on my street still have the original steel piping in the drain systems. Mine doesn't as I yanked it out years ago and replaced it with ABS.

I suppose I'll piss someone off today before I turn in tonight. It's not hard to do. In fact it's getting hard NOT to. Everything you do is offensive to someone so I took a different outlook on things. I just took a taxidermist's attitude to things. Don't like it? Then stuff it.

I see the Iowa caucus results are out and I have not bothered to look at that yet. I will after I post this.

My guess without looking is that Hillary won the Democratic nod in Iowa which I can't figure out. Why people would vote for her is beyond me. She belongs in jail. 







To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment