Friday, February 12, 2016

Some of you guys are pretty damned stupid.



Now that I have gotten along in years I have seen a handful of youngsters that try and score points with their sweetie by being rude to people.

Especially people they think are weaker than they are.

Guess what, dumbass? If she has even a lick of sense she's really not too impressed no matter what she may say. If she has half of a brain in her head she's probably mulling over a way of ditching you after she's gotten what she wants out of you. She's really not too impressed.

You sort of forget that she's probably looking at the way you treat other people very carefully. She knows that you will eventually start treating her the same way you treat everyone else. Or at least start treating her friends and family that way.

Most woman are not completely stupid. Nor are they blind.

Now, as for the young stud that was rude to me last weekend because he thought I was a lot older than I am. You really don't know how that went down. You missed half of it because you turned yoour back on me.

Your sweetie was really embarrased by your conduct. She looked like she wanted no part of it and at that point, or you for that matter. The look on her face told me that and you were too dumb to see it.

Remember that she told you that the old man could take you out? You said, "Yeah, right!"

It's because of what you didn't see when your back was turned. I tipped my hat up, gave her a sly wink and put my hat back down over my eyes. Then I held up (but did not open) the knife I was carrying and put it back in my pocket.

You didn't even see the look in her eyes or catch her hiding a smirk because you were not paying attention. 

You may not be paying attention but I'd bet that she certainly is and I don't think she likes what she sees. She sees that a future with you isn't going to be what she's looking for. She's really not interested in a rude jerk like you.

Keep working at it! She'll dump you.



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment