Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Someone asked my why


I would do such a dumb, childish and immature thing such as show up at a gun show dressed up like I was 20 years older than I am.

The answer is quite simple.

I am a dumb, childish and immature 64 year old man. Case closed.

Besides it was just plain fun and enlightening. I now know what kind of treatment I have to look forward to and what steps to take to insure I get treated with a little dignity.

It was also quite a bit of fun. I have not had that much fun since my cat, Tokie, died. 

Tokie used to walk with me on a leash and I could take him anywhere simply by donning a pair of sunglasses and grabbing a white cane.

You would be astonished at how many people really believed that he was a bona fide Seeing Eye Cat.

As for the future indignities of old age, I very well might rebuild a cattle prod into a cane of some sort. It would be used as a memory aid for the younger punk smart ass set.

One good shot of about 9,000 volts will do wonders on making people remember their manners. It might even help improve their hair style!








To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment