Monday, October 23, 2017

Experimenting time

It is winter beard time and as I have aged my beard has turned mostly white and makes me look like Santa or maybe Father time.

ANyway I have the stuff on now and am letting it set and do its thing. It's kind of terrible because it made my face turn black and if this stuff doesn't rinse out like it is supposed to I'll likely be picketed by the NAACP for running around in blackface. Time in a few minutes will tell.

Off to the shower.

Back again.

It's not too bad. The stuff came off of my skin which is a relief and it darkened up my beard a bit and it at least has made it presentable so I don't look all that terrible and get lectured about looking like hell.

Maybe a couple more coats under my chin and it'll be OK.

Using stuff like this is kinda scary because you never know what is going to happen.



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment