Tuesday, October 17, 2017

You heard it here.


It looks like the NFL is going ape $hit over the simple fact that they are rapidly losing their audience. It sounds like NFL is starting to stand for ‘No Fans Left’.

Of course, the next step for the NFL is to play the race card. I just Googled it and it says that about 70% of the NFL players are black so we can expect that one soon.

“If you don’t watch NFL football you’re a racist!”

In return, I will reply, “Then I guess I’m a racist,” and that will pretty much end it right then and there.  There’s not a whole lot that can be said after that.

It’s an old trick I have been using for decades. If accused I admit to it. Often times I confess to something worse!  Sometimes make up all sorts of twisted details on how I supposedly did it.

Once some clown tried start a rumor that I had enjoyed carnal knowledge of barnyard animals and I denied it simply by telling my accuser to get the story straight. “It was the buffalo at the Broadmoor Zoo,” I replied.
Then I gave a pretty good off the top of my head explanation on how I had stolen a stepladder from a painter, carted it to the zoo, sneaked in, gotten into the enclosure and so on. By the time I was halfway through everyone was rolling on the floor laughing themselves silly and my accuser was pretty embarrassed.

By the time I got to the hanging on for dear life part my audience was falling off of their barstools. My accuser was beet red.


This is along the lines as to how I am going to handle it when the NFL decides to play the race card. They can kiss my ass.


To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment