Thursday, October 5, 2017

You better be careful what you ask for.



I just read some moonbat came out and said that burning an NFL shirt is the same as lynching a black man.

If you have any brains in your head you know it’s not. One is burning a piece of cloth, the other is taking the life of a human being.

When you try and punish something as rinky-dink as burning a shirt in the same league as murdering someone there are two likely reactions.

First most people will simply stop burning shirts, at least publicly.

The other unintended consequence is they will simply decide that if the penalty for burning a shirt is the same as stringing someone up they might just as well go whole hog.

I have spent practically my entire life trying to support true equality only to see if get thrown in my face. It angers me to no end. Now in order to fight for true quality I have to turn on some of the very people I tried to help earlier.

I suppose I am too old to do anything more than keep on keeping on.

I’m going to keep supporting the policy of judging a man by the content of his character and not the color of his skin but now if I continue this policy I am going to be labeled as a racist.

OK, fine by me. Call me a racist.

After you do call me a racist, please have the common courtesy to ask me if I care. You will get a two letter answer. The first letter is an ‘N’. The second one is an ‘O’.

Meanwhile the flames are licking away at a stupid Steelers shirt someone gave me. Call me a racist. Ask me if I care. What’s more important, ask a lot of other people if they care. Throw me in jail.


On the other hand, let’s wait a while. I am getting old and it’s likely that I will get sick in the foreseeable future. Let’s wait until I’m sick so that the state can pay my medical bills and I can leave something behind to my heirs.



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment