Saturday, October 7, 2017

The deer are still in the wayback nibbling on whatever is left over

after the Big Weed Killing of a couple of weeks ago.

Time and the earth have made it so I really can't get a big chipper into the wayback which kind of sucks. I'd really like to get a monster chipper in there for a day and just make everything turn into a huge pile of chips.

I did that shortly after I moved in and for the life of me can not remember how I got the chipper down back.

If I recall I had a six inch chipper but I'd really like to get a nine incher down there so I could split the bolts left over from a couple of pines I knocked down. 

I suppose I could have a 24/7 fire out there but it would he a hassle because I am not really supposed to do that and the neighborhood isn't what it was 20 years ago.

Several years ago I got an oversized burn barrel and just sat there for a few days and burned and burned and burned a huge pile of stuff, all limbs, weeds and several huge pine logs. If I tried it today there would be hell to pay.

What I would really like to do is have a huge bonfire and get it all done in one fell swoop. That's not going to happen.

Oh, well. 




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment