Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Up on schedule after an early wakeup.

I have recently developed an odd sleeping habit.

I sleep the first part of the night on the couch and then wake up around 0300 and move to the bed.

Oddly enough, i seem to wake up more refreshed that way. I don't have a clue as to why, though.

Yesterday's beard coloring seemed to work out OK although I think I'll give it another coat today.

I have run my smart phone on ultra low and gotten the better part of a week on 2/3s of the battery. It's at 33% now. That's not a bad deal because I generally only use the damned thing for phone calls and an occasional text.

A big part of why I found this out is that I misplaced it a few days ago and didn't bother looking for it. Still, it is good to know that on ultra low the battery lasts a while. 



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment