Saturday, May 26, 2018

A day of yardwork

Mowing, raking and general gardening.

It's 1600 and I am done for the day.

I had to make a quick Lowe's run earlier and as I rounded a corner I saw a pair of mothers standing in the middle of the road yakking.

It angered me because I had to maneuver a bit to get around them and it was an unsafe place to just be standing. I rolled down the window and told the pair of them they ought to have their kids teach them a few things about crossing the street. One got a bit snotty. The other cut her off and said I was right and I drove off. Let them settle it.





To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment