Wednesday, May 23, 2018

It got chilly

I got to sit in the garage looking out last night as a cold front rolled in.

The evening weather is interesting to watch.

%%%%%%%%%%%%
Yesterday I made a pot of coffee and drank about half of it and put the rest in the 'fridge. I nuked it this morning and it was reasonably drinkable which surprised me.

I know that it would have been horrible if I had left it out at room temperature all day.

888888888888888

I am thawing out a piece of elk today as I have not had much game recently and elk sounds pretty good. Although it is a steak I think I will cut it up and make something out of it.



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment