Sunday, May 13, 2018

On red meat, smoking and drinking.

and other bull$hit.

I get tired of people with an agenda playing games and treating me like I'm stupid. It only makes THEM look stupid.

I always like the guy that has a ladder break under him or gets hit on the head with a bolt that fell off of the Space Shuttle or something.

Pow! He's knocked silly or busted up and you just KNOW that some one of these agenda people is going to try and tell him that it would not have happened if he hadn't smoked/eaten red meat/drank/whatever.

"My friend Irma doesn't eat red meat and she's never had a ladder break while she was climbing it!"

Of course, Irma weighs in at 450 pounds and knows that if she even LOOKS at a ladder she's going to snap it clean in two so she stays the hell away from them.

"Bob doesn't smoke and he's never had a piece of the Space Shuttle hit him on the head! If Joe hadn't been a smoker he's have never been hit on the head with a Space Shuttle part!"

Well, no $hit!

I get damned tired of people like that.




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment