Tuesday, May 29, 2018

What?!! You sold your CHILDREN?!!

I was buying milk and a few odds and ends and was checking out behind a woman with a couple of pretty well behaved kids.

We made eye contact and to be polite I told her she had pretty well behaved kids. She promptly asked me if I had any children.

Something about her told me she was a target of opportunity.

"I had twin beautiful blond haired twin daughters," I said.

The word 'had' got her attention.

"Where are they now?" she asked. She obviously expected to hear they were grown up or that they were with their mother after a divorce or something. She was being nosy.

"When they were five I sold them to an Arab. They just love blond hair and blue eyes," I said in such a casual way it just HAD to be true.

Of course she believed me and went completely bananas and started really carrying on about how awful a person I was.

The clerk who has seen me in action before was actually the entertainment because it was hilarious watching her bust her ass to keep a straight face.  

After the woman left the clerk asked me what I had gotten to the two girls and I told her I had gotten an oil well. Then I went on to explain how my wife blew it all in cocaine so I had to go back to work.

The clerk laughed like hell and asked where I come up with such bull$hit on such short order and I had to tell her the truth.

I don't have a clue.





To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment