Sunday, May 27, 2018

Glad the yard work is done.

Last night I was watching the dog walkers and one came over to me and asked if I had been rude to his wife earlier in the day.

"If your wife was standing and yakking with another woman standing in the middle of the road on the blind part of the curve I told her to have her children teach her how to cross the street safely," I said. "If you want to call that rude then go ahead."

His eyebrows raised.

"I wasn't going very fast so I had no problem avoiding the pair of them but if yet another lead footed preoccupied mom roar by not paying attention as seems to be the norm around here the two of them could have easily been hit." I continued. "Want a beer?"

"I'll take a rain check on the beer," he said. "So that was all that happened?"

"Yup. That's what happened," I replied. 

"Thanks," he said, shook the dog's leash and they walked off.

I hope he went home and had his kids teach their mother how to cross the street but that's a lot to ask for.










To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment