Tuesday, May 1, 2018

It is ethically inappropriate for the government

and medical organizations to describe breast feeding as 'natural' because the term enforces rigid notions about gender roles, claims a new study.

Yeah, right.

My man boobs are quite small and very dry. I can't feed a fly with both of them put together. However, a young lady that has a pair not much bigger than mine seems to do a pretty adequate job of feeding her child.

This is politically correct nonsense that I am getting pretty sick and tired of.

You can't fool Mother Nature. Men are not capable of breast feeding babies without some serious replumbing and I am not even sure they can do that these days. I understand that almost all boob jobs are for appearance's sake and not to get the breasts to produce milk. In the case of a man transgendering to a woman I doubt the new woman is going to have functioning breasts.

Truth is that to a woman that has just given birth, breast feeding IS a natural thing. It is the way the woman was created in the first place and the real reason God gave women breasts. 



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment