Thursday, May 31, 2018

I just saw where trump signed the Right to Try law.

This enables people with terminal illnesses to use whatever experimental drugs they want to prolong their lives.

While Trump was 100% right to sign the bill there is another side to it that galls the hell out of me.

This should not have been an issue in the first place. 

The government has no business whatsoever keeping someone from using any drug they want to prolong their life. 

Of course I got emails from congresscritters telling me how much they supported this piece of legislation but not one of them ever brought up the point that they never should have had the power to regulate our lives like that in the first place.




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment