Friday, May 11, 2018

Someone asked me something dumb today and I told him that

I was going to reply with my stock answer for just about everything.

He asked what that answer was and I replied, "The one with the biggest tits."

"How is that going to let me know when you will be available to help me out?" he asked, reeking of confusion.

"It probably isn't going to do you any good," I replied. "But that's my answer and I'm sticking to it."

**********************

The first time I ever gave that answer was in about 1979 sometime when I was working on a gypsy construction job.

The general contractor's kid was working there part time and for some reason liked to hang out with three of us that ate lunch together and occasionally went out for a beer after work.

The kid was still in high school and asked the three of us which girl to take to the prom as there were a couple of them pressuring him.

I told him to take the one with the biggest tits and my friend, nicknamed Filthy Herman told him to take someone else and leave the three girls high and dry.

Filthy Herman didn't get his nickname for no reason. He fixed the kid up with a 26 year old stripper he knew and to our surprise the kid took her to the prom.

Much to the young man's credit, he never ratted us out for putting him up to it when his father found out who he had taken to the prom.



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment