Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Busy busy busy


Busy.

I know I am a small government kind of guy but they ought to enact a federal law making it a capital offense for fat women to wear yoga pants.

It is fix my inflatable life vest day thanks to aome Coastie that commented on it.

The little tab you jerk was hanging out where it could snag on it and accidentally inflate the vest. I had it taped out of the way and a while back some Coastie that saw it during an inspection commented that it was against the rules. I removed the tape.

Needless to say today it snagged and the damned thing blew up on me. There was a loud snap, a whoosh and I felt instant pressure on both sides of my face as it inflated.

Part of this is on me. I should have hidden the damned thing before the inspection and when the Coastie said something I should have asked the Chief for an over rule. The Coastie in question was a new petty officer that the ink had not even dried on his promotion orders.

I have sent for another re arm kit and it will be here tomorrow or the next day.

Oh, well.




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://B.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment