Friday, June 22, 2018

Starbucks to close over 150 stores

according to what I read.

The stores will be mostly in large, liberal areas that have high minimum wage laws and other stringent business requirements that tear into profits and make running a business unprofitable.

I personally see the irony in it because Starbucks has historically supported practically every leftist do-good program that has come down the pike and now it is coming to kick them squarely in the ass.

I have said for years that when government steps in things generally go to hell in a handbasket. Ronald Reagan had it right when he said the most frightening words in the English language are "I'm from the government and I'm here to help."


To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment