Friday, June 1, 2018

So how come every time I sit down to write I seem to have forgotten

what I wanted to write about.

It always shows to go you that there is something not working as well as it should.

It always seems that during the day I have a great idea about something to write about and come the morning the idea has disappeared. This happens a lot.

88888888888888888888888

The deer seem to have changed their march route as I have not seen them in a couple of days. This happens from time to time.

It's probably that the does are hiding their fawns for a while or some damned thing because it always seems to happen about this time of year.

88888888888888888888888

Someone started talking about the coming civil war the other night like it was something to be looked forward to.

I didn't even bother to answer them. Anyone that wanted to discuss that in the tone of voice he used is an idiot and doesn't have a clue as to what he is in for.

Someone once commented that the right may have the small arms but the left has the cruelty was probably right.

One thing about it, civil wars are cruel.

A lot of people with big mouths are not going to have the stomach for such an event.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

I just read where ABC hired a child molester.

They fired Roseanne for her politics and then hired a child molester.

I expect nothing less from big media.


To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment