Friday, June 29, 2018

Loooosssssy I'm home! Wha's for dinner!

I won the neighborhood lottery.

As you know I am a sailor and the other night when I pulled into the driveway I saw three of the neighborhood women out and when I got out of the car I shouted "Loosey I'm home! Wha's for dinner?"

The woman weeding her garden laughed and shouter "Welcome home!"

The woman watching her young kids laughed and said, "Glad to see you!"

The other women that is best described as a retired army nurse but was never in the army (Army nurse is not only a job but a personality) shouted "Leftover spaghetti!"

Coming home to leftover spaghetti isn't a bad deal.

Not only does it speak highly of her, it speaks highly of me.

I really did win the neighborhood lottery.


To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment