Tuesday, June 19, 2018

It's not my problem.

But...but...but kids are getting separated from their parents...

It's not my problem. If this happened in the process of entering the country illegally then this is not my problem. If you don't want to be separated from your kids then don't enter the country illegally.

It is as simple as that. You are not entitled to anything whatsoever if you are here illegally.

8888888888888888888888888888

There are a lot of things that are not my problem and a large part of them are things that are the result of criminal or outright stupid behavior. 

Stupid hurts. Stupid SHOULD hurt.


To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment