Sunday, June 10, 2018

I use Voskhod razor blades.

They work for me.

I get a great shave, they last and are reasonably priced. 

I am NOT recommending them for anyone else, though because if I do inevitably someone will report back to me that he looks like he lost a chain saw fight after using one. 

Not only is is possible but it is likely that someone will have terrible luck with the blades that serve me well. Things like razor blades are a personal thing. What works for one guy may not work for the next person.

Still, for me Voskhod blades give a good shave and last a long time before I have to replace them.

Incidentally the packaging is all written in Russian as are the directions. Fortunately Vladimir Putin was really kind in taking time out of his busy schedule to send me an interpretation from Russian to English so I know how to use these razor blades.

It's not often a head of state will take time out of a busy schedule for such a small thing as interpreting a set of 'how to use' directions for an overseas customer of a product his nation produces and I am grateful. Maybe that's why President Trump wants the Russians back at the next G-7 Summit meeting. 

For what it is worth, I wonder which old Russian Navy ships the Voskhod people use for their razor blades. Come to think of it I wonder if the Russians even make razor blades out of old Navy ships.

I have heard that we do. It's a Hollywood staple. Some sailor is always saying that this ship or that had been turned into razor blades so it must be true. 

After all, would Hollywood lie to you?



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment