Monday, June 11, 2018

My Godson is about three and my niece put him on a horse.

He lasted a few minutes and got off. Apparently he wasn't too impressed with it. I can see that one.

Of course someone wanted to hear about it so I told them, "He put the reins in his teeth and with his Colt SAA in one hand, and spin-cocking his Winchester with the other he shouted 'Fill your hand, you son of a bitch!' and charged the entire Ned Pepper gang."

He's three. You tell me what happened.

Incidentally, that's MY story and I'm sticking to it. I kinda like having a three year old gallop after Ned Pepper so why not? 



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment