Saturday, June 23, 2018

Screw Peter Fonda. He deserves jail time

All the time Obama was in office I raised hell with people trying to drag his kids into the limelight.

I also defended doing that to the Wookie until she ran her mouth and dragged herself into the limelight.

Peter Fonda advocated harm on Barron Trump. He deserves to pay dearly.

I hope the Secret Service charges him with something and jails him. In the very least they ought to leave him with a felony conviction even if he gets no real jail time. 

I would rather see him get some kind of jail time, though.

In the absence of justice from the legal system I hope he gets the living shit beat out of him.



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment