Friday, January 18, 2019

A young man asked me what he ought to do for a living when he finishes school.

I didn't think twice. I said ''tattoo removal''.

He's got another six or seven years now before he gets out of college and by that time there are going to be any number of people that have tattoos they regret getting. I would imagine the customers would just line right up if he could make them disappear.

It's called thinking ahead.

Personally I have none even though I am eligible for one by Old School rules. Back in the day Tattoos were pretty much restricted to convicts, bikers, sailors and French Foreign Legionnaires.

I qualify because I am a sailor. I have actually considered getting an Old School Sailor Jerry mermaid on my left upper arm that could he hidden with a short sleeved shirt but have decided against it.

A new tattoo on an old arm makes a guy look like he is trying to keep up with the kids and be cool and that ain't me.





To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment