Tuesday, January 29, 2019

I dropped cable AND the land line and will likely drop Xfinity's internet service soon.


They just don't seem to get it.

I dropped cable and the bill dropped a bit, of course. Then we dropped the landline and left the internet. That dropped the bill to about $100/month for internet service.

Verizon FIOS has a plan running about $40 for a basic and $60 for a better plan. Using the rule of thumb that you go one up from the bottom means a $60 plan will cover my needs.

Now if I were a new customer to Xfinity I would be offered a comparable deal but I am not. I am an existing customer and am ineligible for any good deals.

Answer?

Adios, Xfinity!

Oh. I do NOT want the government charging in and raising hell with the Xfinity people to make everything fine and dandy.

Just let them go out of business on their own.




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment