Sunday, January 27, 2019

One of the things I have found that sucks are new pillows.

Finding a good one is difficult at best. The newer models have whatever synthetic stuff as a filling. Old School pillows use feathers as a stuffing.

I found a pair on eBay for a halfway decent price and bought them. They are those old blue striped pillows made out of feathers and mattress ticking. They don't make them like that any more. They are a joy to sleep on.

One glance told me that they were made on a government contract for use in military barracks, hospitals, mental institutions and the like.

The first time I slept on one of them I knew I had made the right decision to buy them. I slept like a log.










To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment