Tuesday, February 4, 2020

I am going to write a damned bok when I retire

about life in Seattle in the 2020s.

It will most likely be a real horror story. I visited Seattle recently and it is NOT the same place I wandered in and out of in the early to mid 80s. Frankly Seattle sucks.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Over the years people have asked me why I don't talk about what I do for a living although sometimes I do but in the broadest of terms. Someone asked me about that recently.

The reason is simple. I work here and as long as I am working for someone I will not say anything about them either way in print. 

I have no sympathy for anyone that bad mouths their employer on Facebook and gets in trouble for it. It really speaks poorly of someone to bad mouth their boss publicly. Besides if he/she is so awful then why don't you go somewhere else?

In the privacy of one's living room over beers is another story entirely, though but the rules are that it stays there.



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment