Friday, February 28, 2020

Well, we feel....

I had to deal with this 'we feel' crap from a Social Justice Warrior a bit ago and it was ridiculous. 

Me: "We? We? We? You got a mouse in your pocket? Let's get this right. YOU feel. That's Why-Oh-Ewe. You. I don't feel a thing."

Him: Stutter. Hem. Haw. wide eyed look.

Me: "Personally I don't give a damn how YOU feel. If you feel like you have been kicked in the balls or have a brain blistering hangover it's no skin off my nose. You can be dying from pancreatic cancer for all I care. I feel pretty good, though in case you're interested."

That pretty much ended it.







To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment