Saturday, February 8, 2020

I am slowly getting used to typing on a smaller keyboard

which is pretty cool.

Instead of the thick combat laptops I have hauled around for years I am running with  Kindle Fire 10 with a Fintie keyboard and a Kindle cover that goes with the keyboard.

It's a halfway decent portable rig and because I fly a lot more often it's not a pain in the ass to take to work with me. It comes out of my pack going through TSA and goes back in it afterwards. 

The jury is still out on how rugged it is, though. It is also not as versatile as a Toughbook, though. This is fairly primitive compared to a real laptop.

Still, it is what it is and it works for me...at least for now. 





To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment