Friday, February 21, 2020

I just saw where Bloomberg got clobbered my Warren

which I find fairly amusing. 

Let's look at the minority vote for a second.

Trump has probably done more for minorities than any president in my lifetime as far as employment goes. Minority unemployment is now at an all time low.

Bloomberg is has commented that the police don't stop and frisk minority people often enough and frisk whites too often.

Interesting. If you were a minority who would you vote for? The guy that got you a job or the guy that wants the police to pester you every ten minutes?



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment