Monday, August 23, 2021

I am in Facebook jail again.

Back in the joint again. I just got out of Nextdoor jail after a 30 day stretch, probably for telling someone to look in the mirror if they want to see who to blame for their problem. Oh, boo hoo.

One thing about Facebook though. They point out one's sins and let you know what you said. Nextdoor doesn't.

My Facebook criminal record is pretty strange. Once I said the God looks out for drunken Irishmen (labeled Hate). The second was that some woman was condemning someone that defended themselves and I said that someone ought to beat her and see if she thinks it's OK to make them stop.

The third one makes little sense if any and was labeled as bullying. I listed my job as being a 'boat whore', a common industry term for people that work on the water. How is that bullying?

It's ridiculous. NONE of these are worth a time out, ESPECIALLY the one about drunken Irishmen. We Irish are not thin skinned pussies and are very self-depreciating by nature. We joke about OURSELVES.

I think the only thing one ought to get in trouble for on either of those two forums is obscenity and personal attacks and that's about it.


I do believe that if a computer geek wanted to REALLY make a name for himself he'd find a way to hack Facebook and spring all the convicts.


To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment