Tuesday, August 3, 2021

"The science says...." someone said to me.



"No. the TELEVISION says," I replied. "There's a difference."

This has gone on since the late 40s when television first reared its ugly little head. Before that it was the radio and now the internet is a big part of the equation.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Abraham Lincoln warned us not to believe everything we read on the internet.






To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

7 comments:

  1. Hey Hash, this bum rag is a disgrace. Make it stop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a Korean War veteran, and I gotta say your story don't make a lick of sense Hash. You was a draft dodger. And a communist. You weren't no Yankee doodle dandy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You damn bum! You never served!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll take you out back hash and teach you a lesson! You left the army dishonorable! I got your medicals! You is a crazy type of fella!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ho boy, I tell ya. I love reading the comments on this toilet paper ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right! Me too! Most comedy I ever seen from a goddamn bum!

      Delete
  6. I don't know who these cake-eating Nancies are, but real people like this blog for its irreverence and blunt honesty.

    ReplyDelete