Tuesday, August 17, 2021

I got an email letter from the VA

It was about Afghanistan and how a lot of people are going to feel ripped off and cheated. One intelligent thing about it is it said that talking to Vietnam vets would probably be helpful and that made sense to me.

We got a lot of pretty torn up GIs that have given lives and limbs in Afghanistan. I just visited a grave a recently and left a penny. The grave was of a GI that was killed in Afghanistan.

The embassy left, it looked a lot like the evacuation of the Vietnamese Embassy when Saigon fell. A real get the hell out of there fast show. They fled. 

Joe Biden owns that one. He owes the family of every dead GI that was killed there and every amputeee that lost a limb there an explanation. 

If you served there and were injured you have every right whatsoever to feel like you were played as a sucker. Every right whatsoever.

I'm stopping this post here because I have a widow to go and visit. I'm pretty sure the doesn't like this, either.







To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

1 comment:

  1. You got it right, Pic. This is another BOHICA moment for the US military, you know, Bend Over, Here It Comes Again. I am a Vietnam vet, and I really feel for the troops that have served and given so much in that fourth world s%$t hole.

    ReplyDelete