Monday, August 16, 2021

Too much college debt, and other reasons.

There's a younger guy I run into sometimes in my travels. One time he told me he had a date and was looking forward to it. 

The next time I ran into him I asked how it went. He said that he dropped her off after dinner and went home alone because she told him how much college debt she had. Can't say as I blame him.

I know of another guy that had a future bride that was offered either $50K for a wedding or $50K for a down payment on a house. The future ex-bride said she wanted the wedding. Did I say future ex-bride?

I sure did. He dropped her like a stone right then and there. Can't say as I blame him and the girl's father sided with his future ex-son-in-law.

One of the guys I know told me about Joe's short lived marriage. It only lasted a few months. The couple decided they needed a new car and figured out how much to spend. He let her choose and there was a cap on how much they would pay.

She ordered a car that was well over twice the price that they had agreed on. He decided then and there he was not going to spend the rest of his life dealing with that kind of idiocy so he ejected then and there.

Can't say as I blame any of these guys.








To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

2 comments:

  1. I would have picked $50K for the house and eloped. sr

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't have a set of China dishes picked for my wedding. My future mother-in-law asked me as a wedding gift if I wanted a dinnerware set or a bedroom set. Wow that was a no brainer. I took the bedroom furniture and used paper plates...easy cleanup. sr

    ReplyDelete