Saturday, August 14, 2021

Yeasterady was a real pain in the ass.

My cell phone died but I did get lucky. I was able to import my contact list which was 99% of the battle. The Old S-5 is dead and replaced with an A-12. I'm running with Samsung as I am not an Apple guy.

I'm also not a big money technology chaser, either. I see no need for a $1200 telephone when I can get by with one for about $125 or so.

Still, having to change phones is not a good day. I wish the old S-5 had lasted a couple more months because I had plans for it.

I was going to throw it over the side on the last time I walked down the gangway to retire.




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

2 comments:

  1. PA inspections have always been about the money, not really about 'safety'. I lived in PA for 40+ years and it was inevitable that the inspection station always found something in error, even it was wiper blades that they would install at outrageous prices. What a scam. I now live in a state with no mechanical inspection and cars are no more death traps than in any other state. Politicians are crooks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why didn't you keep it? You could have then thrown it over the gangway. I always keep my old phones. sr

    ReplyDelete