Friday, August 20, 2021

Otterbox Defender in pink for the new phone.

Following pink I would have accepted that glowing green/yellow highway workers wear or maybe a really bright neon blue. Orange is too overused.

The last colors for a phone case in my world are lack and camoflauge is definitely out of the question. We are not at war and I'm not in the process of sneaking up on anyone.

What happens to a phone? 

It's always being put down somewhere like a counter, table, desk or whatever. A color like the ones I prefer is an eye catcher so when you want to pick the phone up a glance in the room will tell you where you put it. 

It's called making it easy for one's self.

The other advantage of pink I learned from Bic cigarette lighters. No psuedo tough guy would steal a pink one. Real tough guys don't give a $hit what color their lighter is.







To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment