Monday, August 9, 2021

I threw it away.

I don't know where my vaccine passport is and I don't care. I very well might have thrown it out which is fine by me. I tossed it into a pile of papers and have probably tossed it by now. 

When we get to the point where the Secret Police start with the "Papers, please." crap then I guess I'm just packing it in because I don't want to live that way.

I suppose if I get asked for them I'm just going to say that I threw it away. I'm not going to say my wallet is in my other pants or I lost it or it's at home. 

I'm simply going to say that I threw it away.





To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

1 comment:

  1. Hope you aren't a sport's fan or a traveler...you will be banned. sr

    ReplyDelete